I forgot to add my cat’s picture. I’m sorry. I’m just highly distraught, worried, and stressed out right now.
I don’t care if you believe in God or not. Yesterday I had a pet emergency occur. I had received a set of oriental lilies a couple days back and had put them up high and somewhere between late the night before and yesterday morning she got into them and throw up a flower petal. That was the only way we discovered she ate the flower. We rushed her to the vet immediately. She has been good all the way up until today. We received a call a few minutes ago about Oreo. Her phosphorous levels should be at a 1.5 and below a 15. Last night she was at a 1.5. A few minutes ago we got the call and her levels went up to a 4.9. I’m begging you to pray. We have put a hold on all our bills to pay for her first night stay. We’re scrounging to get for a second night stay for a treatment. I beg you please if you can donate to help us out with paying her second bill then please I’m begging you donate. I can’t lose my baby. Not yet. All of our bills that need to be paid and supplies my husband needs for class have all been put on hold to give her a fighting chance. The fundraiser I had going for my husband for her will be listed below all this. Please I’m asking you get this around. I’m not ready to loose her yet!